One of the main goal of Research supported by Fondazione Cariplo involves the interaction between science world and civil society.
Our project embraces a well-defined and detailed dissemination plan, addressed to three specific targets: scientific community, patients e and society (especially children). The activities, the tools and the language will be defined in order to be suitable for every specific target.
These are the activities planned for scientific dissemination for each target:
– “Rare Disease Day: one day as a researcher“, Istituto Comprensivo De Andreis and Istituto Comprensivo A. Scarpa, Milan, March 29-30 2022. Scientific dissemination activity in collaboration with Prof. Valentina Massa, University of Milan, DiSS and Prof. Cristina Gervasini, University of Milan, DiSS.
– New scientific dissemination activity for primary and secondary schools… 2023 March
– Partecipation to national and international congresses, a great occasion to make network between scientists
November 4-5, 2022
-“Joint Seminars in Neuroscience”
October 2022 – June 2023
January – June 2022
– Partecipation to 3rd International scientific congress on Spinal Muscular Atrophy 2023
– Partecipation to BraYn conference 2023
-Partecipation to Convegno Nazionale di Famiglie SMA: “SMA rivoluzione terapeutica e nuove sfide”, Rome (September 3-4 2023)